skip to content

Department of History of Art

Read more at: Your Student Record

Your Student Record

You will have your own record held on the University’s student information system (CamSIS) which will include information relating to your status since you made your application. This information will include: your contact details, which we use for sending you important information (including your...

Read more at: Your Contact Details

Your Contact Details

Keeping the Department, Faculty College and University up to date with your Contact Details The best way to keep all interested parties up to date with your contact details is to do this via your self service pages in CamSIS – please note that it is your responsibility do this. Self-service pages...

Read more at: Supervision Reports for Graduate Students

Supervision Reports for Graduate Students

There is a formal requirement for supervisors of graduate students to report on progress (normally on a termly basis); the expectation is that this will be done through the University's online Graduate Supervision Reporting System (CGSRS). Did you know that you can view your supervision reports...

Read more at: Taking time off (intermitting): what you need to do and how to apply

Taking time off (intermitting): what you need to do and how to apply

There are all kinds of reasons why you may have to take time off from your course or research programme; for example, medical reasons, caring duties, an emergency situation at home and maternity leave. It is important that you make a formal application to take time off as soon as you know that you...

Read more at: Applying for leave to work away

Applying for leave to work away

You apply for leave to work away via your CamSIS self-service. This application is considered a change to your student status. Further details about ‘Leave to Work Away from Cambridge’ can be found at

Read more at: Faculty Fieldwork Funding

Faculty Fieldwork Funding

Postgraduate Students can apply for the Faculty Fieldwork and Kettles Yard Travel Awards. Applicants are encouraged to approach their College for additional funds to support their application. Further information, including the criteria and a link to the application form is available on Moodle ...

Read more at: Kettle’s Yard Travel Awards

Kettle’s Yard Travel Awards

Applications from students of Architecture and History of Art for a grant towards travelling expenses to enable them to travel abroad or, if funds permit, within the UK will open during December 2018, with an application deadline in February 2019. Information about applying for leave to work away...